Thursday, September 27, 2012

Recent phone pics

I have had such bad luck with electronics lately. First a bottle of baby Tylenol spilled in the diaper bag (I will never trust those lids again!) and ruined my video camera. Then, I let the baby play with my phone, which I never do, but it was a last resort kind of thing and he got slobber in the keys. I left it in rice for 24 hours and it semi-worked, but then I dropped it and it is not working at all. Such a bummer, it was only 2 months old, so we are not up for a long while. I went without a phone for a couple of days, and it was actually kind of nice. But now I am using my sister-in-law Paige's old phone from like forever ago- at least it works right? Well, here are a few pictures I had saved online from my phone of this summer.
Funny noises

Monkey face

At my parents

sleeping with his bum up in the air- as always

loves to swing

waiting for breakfast

hair parted!

Cute sunglasses with the neighbor girls

my blue eyed beauty

so cute when he sleeps


loves the swing at my parents


Lazy summer days under the apple tree in our back yard- loves the toes






Ha ha chubby boy

love the little hair




this was before he could sit up.


love this look- what the heck are you doing mom?






with cousin lilly in the backseat




We had such a great summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment