Thursday, September 6, 2012

Allridge Family Reunion


After Lake Powell, I stayed a week to hang out with my family while Taylor went home for work. My mom's side had their reunion. We did a fun walk to all the old homes my grandparents owned, where my mom grew up, her old elementary school and where she and all of her siblings were born. It was cool to hear all of their stories and walk down memory lane with them. We started the walk at Grandpa's grave in the American Fork Cemetery.













































































So this is the house that my Great Grandma Robinson lived in. When I was little it was the bird house, they raised peacocks and we used to walk down and see them. It is right down the street from the house that I remember as "Grandma and Grandpa Allridges house."




Grandma moved from here while I was on my mission. So sad!


It had the best back yard and tire swing ever. Many memories here!!


After the house walk we went to the park and had a major slip n' slide party!! It was a blast.






































































































































And crafts too!


We looked at old photo albums of my mom growing up. She was and still is such a babe. We found a cute picture of her on the beach in a bikini. She was so embarrassed! ha ha 










Later on the men had a golf tournament and then we all met up at Thanksgiving point for a dinner, talent show, activties and dance.





Sams team won the golf tourney








SO most of these videos are from the talent show. It was pretty funny. The first few are of Grandma talking about her life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment