Thursday, September 6, 2012

August 2012

So here are the pictures from the whole month of August. They are kind of scattered, but at least I got it done. My parents got this mini pony for the grandkids. His name is Copper and Alexander loved touching him and riding him. It was pretty cute.








Neil wasn't so sure. I think I could make a whole photo album of just his stinky face.


He loved the swing at my parents.


Everybody just sitting around. 


So these next few pictures are of flowers that I actually planted from seed this winter! It was so fun to watch them sprout ad grow, then eventually we transplanted them into pots for our porch. These are zinnias. 


Sweet alyssum, my favorite border flower.



And a mix of wild flowers.

A random lady bug...

Here is Monty our praying mantis. He is always on our porch and we love to go and visit him!




Sweet sign that belong to Taylor's Grandparents.


And the next pictures are of produce from our garden! It did really well this year, and we are learning alot. We planted strawberries, but didn't get any this year :(. We heard its been too hot for them this year. We have a bunch of carrots...

A TON of tomatoes (Taylor planted these from seed). And a lot of apples from the apple tree. We also have onions, cilantro and lettuce. It has been fun to eat out of the garden this year.


Sometimes I meet Taylor for lunch in Idaho Falls when he is working. Trent was helping this day so we had a grand old picnic with Trent and Em.

Alex loves this mesh binky! We fill it with all sorts of food like watermelon, berries, grapes and avocado and he just sucks the juices out of them. 




Deep in conversation of course



Loving the graham cracker








We had a buch of zuchinni from a neighbor so I made a bunch of bread. It was yummy.




Here is Taylor on his first day of school of his last semester of his bachelors degree! Woot that is a mouthful. He is so cute. 


He is so busy this semester. He is taking a full load at school, online classes and finishing up his applications for graduate school and working a butt load. I am so grateful for him and so proud of him!

I think I was just messing around here, but I got some good ones of his little teeth. He loves to eat that toy.

















 See those little bucky's?
 This is his newest face. It cracks me up!













I have been wanting to trim up his hair for the past couple of weeks. I finally talked Taylor into letting me do it. I just gave him a little buzz on the sides and the back.


See that long piece in the back? 










That is all I got, but it looks so much better!

Taylor threatened to send this one to child protection services...


Tada! So cute. I didn't have it in me to trim up the top yet. I love his little faux hawk.





Well that is it for August! I am finally caught up with all of my posts for the summer. We had the best summer ever. It was so much fun and one I will always remember. I just love our little family.





No comments:

Post a Comment