Thursday, September 6, 2012

Alexander is 6 months (and 7 months!)

So this post is a month old- he is actually 7 months today. I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe that 7 months ago I was giving birth to this sweet boy. It seems like he has been in our family forever, but at the same time we can't believe he is getting so big. Here are some pictures I took for his 6 month mark. 






Al is such a happy baby. He has 2 teeth now and loves to chew on everything. If you give him any object, it goes straight to his mouth- so we are learning to be very careful and realizing that we are going to have to child-proof everything pretty soon. He is such a good eater. He loves the sweet stuff- (who came blame him right?) sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, bananas, applesauce. I have to hide the vegetables in there somewhere. He also LOVES graham crackers, he gobbles them up so fast. He is trying so hard to crawl, he gets up on his hands and knees but can't move, so he just rolls everywhere. I'll leave the room for one second and he will have rolled to the other side. When I was in Utah staying, he was kinda having a hard night, and Taylor was in Idaho so I let him sleep in the bed with me. I heard a huge THUD! followed by screaming- he definitely rolled off the bed. Poor little guy, but he survived, as did his Momma. We play outside a lot these days and he loves the swing. He also loves sitting on the grass and feeling the texture. Usually handfuls end up in his mouth. He loves bath time and hates getting out. Ha ha last week he pooped in the tub twice. I shouldn't laugh, but I made Taylor clean it up and he was freaking out. He is taking good naps as long as he has his blankey and binky and sleeps from 9 pm until 6 am. He loves reading books and playing with Taylor. He is lucky to have such a good daddy. His favorite toys are water bottles, plastic kitchen spoons, balloons, my flip flops with the big button on them, our old cell phones and the tv remote. It doesn't get much better than that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment