Monday, October 1, 2012

Visit from Sam and Jess/Paige's Birthday

So two weeks ago my brother Sam and his wife Jessica came up to Idaho for a business thing. I got to hang out with Jess and her two youngest boys for a few days. It was way fun. We went to Reed's Dairy where they have a little petting zoo and got ice cream. Then we went to one of my favorite antique stores, Hidden Treasures. We also hit up Tauphaus Park Zoo. It was way fun to have a visitor and catch up with Jess. Alexander loved the boys, and they loved him. Rock is so good with babies. I didn't take many pictures, but these one are when they were getting ready leave. 

They found Taylor's "Fun Dip"


Neil was definitely ready to leave.

Rock kept saying, "I'm so tired." He played hard!

I love Jess. She is such a good mom and a great example to me. She has been such a blessing in my life. I hope they had a fun little trip up to good old Idaho.

That weekend was also Paige's 21st birthday. We celebrated at Red Robin.



Retarded waitress took this picture. I was in the process of telling Taylor not to be embarrassed that I asked her to take a picture...and she took it right then. Taylor says I'm the one that looks retarded. 
I got a new lens this week for my camera. I was just trying it out on the baby here. I love these pictures, it totally captures his personality and the phase that he is in. I can't believe he is almost 8 months. Hopefully I get around to doing a post for him soon!


Love the boogy nose and fuzzy hair.





He gets so frustrated because he can't crawl yet. He is so close- he has the inch-worm thing going on.







As for us- we are just moved out of Taylor's grandparents home in Shelley and into his parent's home on the other side of town. We have applied to live in some apartments, that are actually in the same ward we have been in, but it might be a while before we can move in there. So, we are here few a few weeks, until we find an apartment. Things have been kinda crazy, but life is too good to complain!


No comments:

Post a Comment