Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Three weeks!

I can't believe Alexander is 3 weeks old! Last week at his 2 week appointment we weighed 8 lbs. Everything is going well and he is growing so much! He and his cousin Paxton met for the first time last week. Paxton was born at the end of September, so they will be close little buddies.

Paxton looks huge compared to Alexander



Snuggling with a sleepy Momma


Here are Reese and Rylee with Grandpa Wray


Sweet little Paxton with Grandma Wray and his sisters who adore him!

Great-Grandma Hammer with Alexander




Reesey loved the baby




And here is a very sleepy baby getting ready to take a nap at Grandma Alexander's. I came down yesterday to stay a couple day with my parents. Taylor is coming down on Friday.


Here is a picture of the baby at the hospital I found on my other camera.

Meetin Aunt Darby and cousin Lilly. 






1 comment:

  1. Yay- I'm so excited to FINALLY meet Alexander this weekend! Glad you came down. I LOVE your photoshoot- he is so handsome- perfect features and you are such an amazing photographer- wow! I love the tie too- I've never seent hat on a newborn and it looks so cute! You look great too gorgeous momma!

    ReplyDelete