Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mini photo shoot

I have been planning on doing a sweet newborn photo shoot for the last 9 months...little did I know how tired I would be. Ha ha. So, everyday last week I kept telling myself, today is the day, but then today turned into tommorow. The best time to do a newborn shoot is in the 5-8 days old, and I knew I had already missed that window being in the NICU and all, but I was determined to get some shoots of this little guy! Finally we got around to it on Friday. He did so good and I think some of them turned out pretty good. See for yourselves!














(This is the tie Taylor wore on our Wedding Day)












2 comments:

  1. Oh My! He is just too cute! Great job on the pictures! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! He's so precious

    ReplyDelete