Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two Weeks!

Alexander turns 2 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how much he is growing, I just want him to stay little forever! He is so fun and just loves hanging out with his mommy:) I love staying home and being with him all day. It has been a nice time to just relax and get this whole Mommy thing down! Taylor schedule is so nice this semester because he only has schools T/Th, so he does homework MWF, until the weather perks up and he starts working again. I love having him home those days- he is so helpful, the best husband and daddy! Here are a few pics of the past week- and I am so sad that we did not get a family picture at the hospital, and we don't have any with all 3 of us. (I will post some pics of a little photo shoot we did later!!)




Bath with Grandma- he totally slept through the whole thing and was very sad when we took him out











1 comment:

  1. First off, I gotta say that I'm glad to see that shirt you're wearing hasn't seen the trash yet-love it. Second, I check your blog every third day just to make sure I don't miss any updates. Third, you are amazing. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete