Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Visit to Alpine!

It was a wonderful week in Alpine. We visited with a lot of friends and family. On Saturday my best friends Rach and Lindsay, with their husbands came down to Alpine. It was so fun to catch up with them and for them to meet Alexander.






Here is cute Halle.















Meeting Grandma Great Allridge



Meeting cousin Dean
and Rock



My good friend and mission companion Liz


Meeting cousin Charley. She was so excited and held him all by herself. She is quite the pro.


Henry was not too excited- they are going to be buds!


My parents are almost done with their barn and they bought 3 more horses last week. They are now just putting the fence around the pasture, so when they finish that, they can bring the horses home. We went down to visit the horses in American Fork. My brother Bonner takes care of them. 






























Here are some pictures I stole from Rachel's blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment