Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Alexander is 1 month old!

Here are some pictures I took of him today. I can't believe how big this boy is getting. This month has gone by so fast! It's hard to believe our baby is 1 month old. He is getting so big and putting on the pounds. I'm glad he is getting chunky. He is eating really well, and taking great naps. He still wakes up a couple of times during the night to eat, but I do not mind waking up to this cute little guy. Words cannot express how much I love being his mom. It's way better than I could have imagined and I am so happy. Taylor and I love being parents and are having so much fun.





Change of outfit....ahem...blowout.


1 comment:

  1. He is too adorable! I can't believe he is a month either! Can't wait to hold him again! Thanks for coming down to Alpine so we could meet Alexander!

    ReplyDelete