Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend in Utah...new baby nephew...monster truck ralley

We went to Utah for the weekend. My sister-in-law Jessica had her baby. It was fun to visit them in the hospital and see her other boys interact with the baby. We hung out with Sammy, Dean and Rockwell. Dean woke up early friday morning and said, "Can you take me to the hospital to see my new baby brother?" They were, and are so excited for their new brother. We took Sammy, Dean and Charley to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point. Friday night my Dad took us to the Monster Jam Ralley, it was super white trash and an experience to remember!
Dean with baby Neil


Jess always looks so good! Even after labor!!


I'm a proud aunt. Neil is number 11

Taylor is such a stud. He loves babies.

I love these pictures of Rockwell.




Our 3-legged dog, Moose.

The boys doing a craft.

Britanna


Dean with the baby again.


Thanksgiving point!








Sammy is growing up so much. He loves doing things with his hands. He stayed quite a while with Taylor at the sand and water place. He is such a good kid.







With uncle Taylor. I love how Charley is plugging her nose. She thought it stunk in there.

Digging for dino bones.



On the way home we hit up the local candy store, The Peppermint Place. We often use it for bribing material. The each got to spend a dollar.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend and what adorable nieces and nephews you have (on both sides!) and regarding your Valentines Day post, so sweet! Those Wray boys like to go above and beyond don't they? I'm a sushi lover too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the best aunt and uncle ever! I'm sure you're the favorite :) I can't believe how big Rockwell is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures Beccs... loved the one of Charley plugging her nose by the shark. Thanks for giving her such a great weekend! She had a blast!

    ReplyDelete