Monday, February 7, 2011

The Honeymoon..woot!

Before our Honeymoon officially began, we had another amazing wedding reception in Shelley, Idaho. We drove up Saturday afternoon and enjoyed another night with our loving friends and family. It was so fun for me to meet alot of people who have made such a difference in Taylors life, people who I've heard alot about. Some of my friends from school came as well. It was fun to see our family again, especially those who came a long distance to be there with us. Jill did such a great job of decorating the Church. The Winter theme was so romantic and beautiful. Grandma and Grandpa Hammer made delicious truffles that were my nieces and nephews ate by the handfuls! Everything was perfect once again. The next day we drove up to Park City, where my Dad's company owns a Condominium in the Deer Valley resort. It was so sweet to just hang out and play in Park City. We went to the Outlets, the Olympic Park, Ruths Chris Steak House, The Cheesecake Factory, The Jazz/Knicks Game, Taylor even let me get a massage. We were so spoiled and it was so fun. It was super hard to get back into reality with work and school.




































3 comments:

  1. Love all the honeymoon/reception in Idaho pics, sorry again we couldn't make it up to Idaho! You guys look so happy and in love, I love it! It was great talking to you today and your apartment looks great! Take pics when you get it all decorated! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys made quite the haul! How fun to be in your own little apartment, seriously, such a fun time in life! We will have to come try some of your waffles and panini's sometime :)
    Love all your other posts, you guys are just so cute and in love! Glad you have joined the blogging world, I'm looking forward to many more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of pics! I love them all! Looks like you guys hard a greta time on your honeymoon! And you guys made out well on the wedding:) And I too want to see more pics of your apartment when you're all done decorating! So glad you are becoming a blogger! Keep it up! I love to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete