Monday, February 7, 2011

The Big Day!!

I have yet to post pictures from our wedding, because I haven't seen them yet...but I am grateful for our siblings for taking pictures. These pictures are from Rachael's blog. It was such a perfect day. We got married in the afternoon, so our morning was pretty relaxed. I got up and had breakfast with my nieces and nephews, and just hung around for a while. I drove up to Bountiful with my mom, while Taylor drove to Tooele to get his mom. We were surrounded by the people we love all day. The Temple was so peaceful, we were able to sit in the Celestial room for a few minutes before we went to meet our sealer. He was such a funny old man and talked to us about marriage for a while. We were ready to go in the room, but we had to wait for our families to get all situated. We had invited about the max they would allow in the room. It was amazing to go into the sealing room together and feel the love from all who were there. I don't remember alot from the sealing except for the Spirit that was there. Going out to see all of our friends and younger sibling who weren't in the temple was so much fun. Seeing Liz about broke my little heart. The luncheon was great food, cutting the cake, embarrassing and fun memories, and the wedding video. The reception was beautiful. Our decorator, Milly Garrett did such a great job and the house was beautiful. It was exactly what Taylor and I wanted. Just a party. We had hot chocolate and lots of goodies. So many wonderful family and friends were there to support us. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us. Thanks to my wonderful husband Taylor, for always being there for me and loving me for who I am.




























1 comment: