Monday, February 14, 2011

Taylor turns 25!!


Taylor turned 25 on Saturday! I did the "12 days of Birthday" for him and gave him a little treat everyday. He had such a crazy week with school and pretty much studied all day everyday. He rocked his tests and I'm so proud of him. So, to celebrate his week of tests, on Thursday we had a special dinner. Heidi, my brother Matt's girlfriend gave me a recipe for some killer salsa. We had chips, salsa, chimichangas and juarritos. I think its our favorite meal yet!





 On Friday we headed up to Rexburg to meet Taylors friends, Adam and Andrea, and Barry and Sam for dinner. We had a blast playing games and having cake and ice cream at Sam and Barry's house.




On Saturday we had German Pancakes for breakfast and opened presents ( I gave Taylor Flinestone gummy vitamins and Modern Family season 1). 



Then we went shopping, watched Modern Family (our favorite new tv show!) and went out with Paige, Chase, Vince and Jill to Texas Road House. I think this is where my favorite part of the weekend comes in! Taylor hates being the center of attention. During dinner, he got up to go to the bathroom and I told the waitress that is was his birthday. A bunch of waiters came to sing to him and gave him a big Texas yeeha! We were all laughing so hard, but he was so embarrassed. 

 We finished the night off with having cake and ice cream at our sweet apartment.


Anyways, I am so grateful for my thoughtful, caring and loving husband. He is my best friend  and I love him and being married to him. Happy Birthday Tay!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Taylor! Looks like you guys lots of fun celebrating! Becca, you looked so cute in your apron- like a good little wifey cook! I want that salsa recipe from Heidi. Anyways, we'll have to celebrate some more when you guys come down this weekend! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Birthday! That dinner you made looks and sound so good! love your dishes too :) Sounds like Taylor got pretty spoiled on his birthday! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Taylor! I'm drooling over all the yummy sounding food you guys ate, delish! Wish we could have been there to celebrate, we'll have to have a Modern Family marathon soon! And Becca I want that salsa recipe!

    ReplyDelete