Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines Day and Sushi!

This was our first Valentines Day together! We decided to get a 'group gift' so we bought Ticket to Ride with some extra Target Gift cards. Of course Taylor still put together a sweet and amazing surprise for me. He called me at lunch and asked what I wanted for dinner, I said I didn't care, and he said does waffles sound ok? I was a little perturbed... ha ha. Anyways, I got home and he surprised me with Sushi. Which is my absolute favorite food and I haven't had any forever!! Its not Taylor's favorite, but I think he is learning to appreciate it. We had sushi and sparkling cider. Taylor made a special dessert, brownies in the waffle maker. And he surprised me with a shelf he made. Its to put my quilt on that Jill made for the wedding. Taylor is the best husband in the world. It was the best Valentines day I've ever had!

This is also a picture that we took a couple of weeks ago of the Idaho Falls Temple. This was taken at night, but we changed the aperture on our camera to make it look lighter.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun VDay! I wanna see a picture of the shelf that he made you!

    ReplyDelete