Tuesday, June 11, 2013

California Adventure with my little boyfriend

Al and I went to California over memorial day. We stayed with the Richards- my SIL Darby's family. They are the best people in the whole world and always make us feel like one of their own. Darby and Lilly were down there too. We had a ton a fun going to the beach, swimming, Disneyland and just relaxing. It definitely was a relaxing vacation for me, I took naps and read! Al and I drove down to UT Tuesday night and my mom took us to the airport Wednesday morning. Al was a champ on the plane and everything went smoothly. I took a ton of pictures- so here goes!
Looking like the Terminator in his sweet shades

These two play well together- but they kind of have a love/hate relationship, as I think all 1 year olds do. Al would bug Lilly on purpose, and she would do the same. It was hilarious to watch them share and snake each other.





First day at 'baby beach'. They were crazy in the water and loved it. I thought Al had grown out of eating everything, but he couldn't get enough of the salt water or the sand!








 He had a weird reaction to the sunscreen on his face...














































Disneyland!











We played hard that day! I wish I could have taken more pictures, but with my big camera and trying to haul everything else around, it was tricky, so most of them are from Darby's camera. Al loved every ride. We saw a few characters out and about- Pinochio, Pluto, and then we saw a parade that had a ton of them in it and they loved it.
He loved the Dumbo ride, and threw the biggest fit when it was done. He kept saying, "more, more, more..."



I think his favorite rides were Dumbo, Buzz Lightyear and the Teacups. He loved when we were spinning super fast, but Lilly was not a big fan!

I bought Al this cute Simba baby that he just loves. And the workers gave both of them cute pins that say "First Visit". We all were exhausted by the end of the day and had Disney hangovers the next day!

They loved playing with these  crafting jewels and they tracked them all over the house.











Al loves playing with Hugh and Bill.



Baby beach again!

















The crew helping us out

Bill taking a snooze.





He just took off everywhere and it was hard to keep up with him sometimes...

Sara saved the day here!




This is Lilly doing a "water dance"







Al and I exploring
















Taking a break/snack time




Al loves Papa George. He just sat on his lap here and played with him.









Then Al explored out to the water by himself. He was out there for 20 min by himself just playing and splashing around. The water is not very deep and there is no tide, so I didn't have to worry.









Bath time is a must after the beach! 






Lilly crashed afterward. She got shampoo in her eyes and kept saying, 'eyes, eyes' while she was falling asleep. It was so sweet.




We swam a ton. Al figured out the floaties and puddle jumper this time by himself and would just hang out.





He loves his 'b-balls'!





Hugh was pushing him around on this little scooter and his face was priceless!

















They could not wait to get in the pool!

We told them to kiss and give loves.







We had so much fun in with the Richards and Darby and Lilly, but we were ready to go and see our Daddy. We sure missed him! Al and Lilly both crashed on the plane and Darby and I watched a movie!

































No comments:

Post a Comment