Monday, June 24, 2013

Al at 16 months

Oh goodness where do I even start with this kid. He is hilarious and so fun to be around. He is learning so much and speaks new words each day. His newest are 'excuse me,' and 'thank you.' We just finished swimming lessons and he loved it. He is sleeping well and loves reading books. He plays by himself really well and still gets into anything and everything. His latest is getting out the mop of the closet, dragging it around the kitchen and putting it back in the closet. Every morning when he wakes up he waves to Jesus and can say Temple, and folds his arms during the prayer. We watch out the window for the garbage truck and he can hear the train go by like 5 blocks away. He gets so excited when Taylor comes home and is a mess when he leaves. His favorite thing is to go outside when Taylor comes home and put away his equipment with him. Taylor lets him ride around on his riding mower and he rides in Taylors big truck for a little while. His favorite foods are yogurt, cheese, peaches, french fry's and he loves chicken rollups. He still is obsessed with dips and he has to have a popcorn snack everyday. Taylor gets home pretty late a few nights so Al and I pop a big bowl of popcorn and watch a little show before he goes to bed. I love those nights with him, but we miss Taylor so much!




He loves feeding himself these days and I have just decided to let him. There is only one way to learn right?











He was super messy, so I striped him down to throw him in the tub and he took off! He loves to hide from me and he has 2 usual spots. One next to our bed and the other is behind his rocker in his chair. I had to document this naked bum running...so beware of some nude pics!





This is my favorite one! Strike a pose there pal:)



Then I had to get these of him taking a nap and waking up.













We love our happy boy. He is so much fun and is going to be the best big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment