Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lunch with Friends and Rachel's Shower

So the last few weeks have been insane and insanely fun. We have 'lived' in our new apartment for 1 month, but only been here for 2 weeks. The weekend before we headed off for our adventures I had lunch with some friends Kaylee and Heather. My good ole' mission comps. It was fun to catch up and visit.



We headed down to Utah the Thursday before Thanksgiving. We put on a little baby shower for my BFF Rach, who wasn't due for 7 more weeks, but ended up having her baby last Sunday! It was fun to be with my friends- we hardly get to see each other. Here is Lindsay with her cute little girl Halle. 


Of course we had to take a timer pic...!

Rach with her cute belly.


I was so lucky to be able to go and visit her in the hospital after her little man came by surprise 6 weeks early. I'm so glad everything went ok and can't wait to see the little guy again. I totally forgot to take pictures of him at the hospitals. I have this nervous thing about using a flash around newborns... Anyways, congrats Rach and Tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment