Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lizzy and her new tummy

So Lizzy has been sick this whole year throwing up and being nauseous all the time. She finally decided to get a j-tube. It's a feeding tube that bypasses her stomach and goes straight to her intestines (I think?) It was a major surgery and a huge trial for her, but she did great. She is a tough cookie and such a great example to me. I spent last week hanging out with her at my parents. She is so excited that I am taking pictures of her...she said this one is her favorite:)

Her food- yummy!!

How it goes in...


Al loves Liz. And he thinks all the cords and buttons she is hooked up to are pretty cool too.





How she has been keeping sane. (This was me and Darby's Black Friday Target find....all of these DVD's were so cheap!)


Group pic!

Liz was feeling well enough on Wednesday to go to the new Twilight movie. We went with Darby and Shauna. It was super fun and hilarious. 
We love you Liz! We hope your tummy gets better soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great documentation of lizzy's j-tube! I'm sure she'll appreciate those pictures someday! Cali looked so fun! Glad we could see you for a few hours, thanks for coming to our house! Alexander is the cutest little guy ever!

    ReplyDelete