Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Crafts

I have made a few crafts this holiday season. My friend Andrea and I decided we should sew our very own stockings. Jill gave me a 'fool proof' pattern that she uses at school. We figured that if 7th graders can do it, so can we. It took us a few tries and lots of seam ripping, but we finally got them figured out. I am excited about how they turned out. Since we don't have a mantel or fireplace, we improvised and hung them on the mirror in our family room.
Alexanders has little doggies on it, since he is obsessed with dogs lately.



I also made this burlap wreath for our front door. (thank you pinterest!)


We do have a Christmas tree, but I have yet to take pictures of it. I will post soon. The horrible tragedy in Connecticut happened today and I can't stop thinking about it. I can't imagine the horror that those children experience and the sorrow their families feel now. I pray they feel the Saviors comfort and love. Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone is remembering the true meaning of Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment