Monday, November 14, 2011

Late Halloween post and projects

So yeah, I've been a slacker blogger woman. But- to be honest, nothing super exciting has been going on with us.  For Halloween, we had a few trick-or-treaters, which I was way excited about because its my first Halloween with my own apartment and my very own trick or treaters. Here are a few pictures of our neighbors next door Ed, Kenzie and Eden.






"One of the most difficult challenges in our responsibilities with children lies in enjoying them fully- delighting in their imagination and talk, their wonder, their fancies, and even their silliness and fun, all that makes them children- while at the same time taking them seriously, learning from them and helping them to learn...Paramount to the process is recognizing the sanctity of every child's spirit." Shirley W. Thomas. I love this quote! We are so excited for the baby to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment