Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving and more!

So we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. We stayed with the Wray's in Shelley, ate a lot, played a lot of games, took a lot of naps and had tons of fun. It was so nice to relax and spend time with family. We didn't take very many pictures...but here are the ones we did take!

Reese and Rylee with Grandma Jill



"The Girls" table at Thanksgiving



Grandma Jill reading a book to the girls. 


Vince with Paxton.


Cute Reesy


I love this picture with Vince and Paxton


They are so engrossed in the book! Elf on the Shelf I think...? We were playing games in the background.





Ta da!! Here is our blinging Christmas tree. Thanks to Pure Photoshop Actions tutorials, I was able to figure out how to take a picture to make the lights blinging! We had a bunch of decorations from our wedding that we used. It was fun to get them out and have our very own Christmas tree!


So here is our cute little guy. We got a 3D ultrasound done yesterday. I'm 31 weeks now. We were so excited to see his little face, it was so fun. I think he looks just Taylor- so handsome! 



2 comments:

  1. We missed you guys for thanksgiving, but glad you had a good one in Shelley! Love the bling on the tree! Can't wait to meet that munchkin in your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little nephew I'm going to have. He totally looks like Taylor. I'm so glad you took some pictures at Thanksgiving, I didn't take a single one so I hope you don't mind that I'm totally going to steal them :) Love your blingy Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete