Monday, November 14, 2011

Trip to Utah

We went down to see my family this last weekend. It is always such a treat to see everyone. My brother and sister-in-law had their baby last week, so it was perfect timing to see them. I did a mini-photoshoot with baby Lillyann. Being around her made Tay and I so excited for the baby to come.









Isn't she so precious!!!

On Friday night Taylor, Mikey, Sam, Sammy and Dean went to the Flowrider in Orem. It was a blast to watch. We were the only ones there, so Taylor got a lot of practice, and definitely got it down! On Saturday night my parents took us all to Disney on Ice. I had never been before, it was way cute. The little kids loved it. Anyways, now we are just getting back into the swing of things here. It is sooooo cold!!!

















1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures of lilly! I love them! So fun to see you guys and go to Disney on Ice!

    ReplyDelete