Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update...26 weeks

We haven't taken any pictures lately, so this post is just going to be me rambling about our little lives. First off, Taylor is doing so well in school! He has had some huge exams over the past few weeks and aced them all! He is at the deciding point of what direction he really wants to go with his career. He started shadowing the CEO of Bingham Memorial Hospital in Blackfoot because he is thinking of going into hospital administration. He also was asked to help his professor with writing an article that will be published in January. And, the most exciting news in my opinion was that he was invited to participate in a clinical study being held on campus with the Physical Therapy students. It is an obesity study, so they help monitor the people working out and stuff. It is usually only for 2-3 year PT students, so we feel very lucky that he has this opportunity. 

Taylor is still doing landscaping when he is not doing homework. And, my boss loves him, so he keeps asking if he can work dances with me. Its been way fun because they have been sending just the two of us to do dances. Its like a little date, but we are getting paid. And, Taylor loves that I get to tell him what to do...ha ha.

As for me, just plugging along. Work is going well. I'm getting more tired these days, so the early mornings bite. But, I can't complain, because I have a job, and I like it most of the time. No really, I love it. It's pretty fun. And as for the little man growing inside of me, he is doing great. He sure kicks a lot. I love feeling him move around and I love it when I can see my belly move. We haven't decided on any for sure names, but we have quite the list. We are so excited and nervous for the baby to come. So I guess, that means we are nervited

And last but not least, I would like to give a little shout out to the best invention in the world. These have been my best friends lately! Thank you tum tums!


W

3 comments:

  1. Ya! Glad you are all doing well. Cna't wait to meet your little guy...Go Taylor and good luck with figuring out what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartburn is the worst, it must be a boy thing because I had it sooo bad with Paxton! Glad to hear a little update, glad you are all doing well! Now we need some belly pics :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha- love your little date nights to go shoot dances. glad you guys are doing well! tell Tay he is awesome with all he is doing!

    ReplyDelete