Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More pictures

Ok, so here are some more pictures: My Dad is building a barn, so here is everyone checking it out. I didn't dare climb up the latter, so I took pictures.



Cute Mom. She is so excited to get some ponies.


Mikey and Mom.


The boys checking out things


These two are best buds. Sammy's favorite thing is to work in the Garden with Grandma. He would rather do than than play with the other kids. It's awesome! Here is what they picked on Friday.


Dean and Gramps.



Darby had a fun baby shower while the boys were at Priesthood. Liz, Shauna and I did the decorations. The clouds and 'shower' thing was her idea. I stole these pictures from Rachael's blog.


Liz wanted to be pregnant too.


I made this little diaper cake for Darby. I'm so excited to meet their little baby girl. She is going to be so spoiled by her Aunts and Uncles!


So I also took pictures of Sam and Jess's little family. Their boys are so cute. I hope they liked the way the pictures turned out.






Dean


Sammy


Baby Neil. I love his little teeth!


Rock. We finally got him to smile when we gave him a popsicle.


I love taking pictures!!! I really want to start my own thing, so I'm trying to figure out how to go about it.  My job has given me some good experience working with people.




1 comment:

  1. It was so great to be with you guys over the weekend! You have the gorgeous pregnancy glow! your pictures are amazing! We need you to do some more family ones of us! I love clark and wesley's and sam and jess's.

    ReplyDelete