Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Make up post and lost of pictures!

I haven't blogged forever and I haven't taken pictures forever. We have been busy working and playing hard. Taylor is working his tail off in school and I'm so proud of him. He has 3 tests tomorrow! We went to Utah this weekend. We left Thursday night to have an extra long weekend. My best girlfriends threw me a wonderful baby shower that night. It was a dream to be all together and just hang out. It was my first shower, so it was so fun getting baby things!!! Friday we picked up my brother Dave and his wife Shauna, and their boys Clark and Wesley from the airport. They live in Colorado and it was so fun to spend the weekend with them. My parents were in Hungary and got back Friday afternoon. Anyways, we all hung out, had a baby shower for Darby, watched conference and played with all the nieces and nephews. I also did some mini photo-shoots with some of the kids. Enjoy the pictures!

These pictures are from my baby shower. Holly holding Halle, the cutest baby ever!!


Lindsay with Halle


Lindsay M. with Halle (her Mama)


Opening up presents!



Rach with Halle


All of us girls


The awkward belly shot...

Here are some pics of Clark and Wes: 









He is such a cute baby. He has the biggest puppy dog eyes and I just love him!


Here are some pictures of Sammy and Dean's soccer game. They both scored! Sam is their coach. Go Golden Cheetahs!!









1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures from the shower and of your family! What are you talking about, that belly pic isn't awkward at all :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete