Friday, April 29, 2011

this week...

Ok. So last week school started. It has been a major bummer for me because our schedules are totally mixed up. We haven't really been able to spend a whole lot of  time together. Taylor is busy with finals this week, so he has been up all hours of the night to study. I am so proud of him, but I am definitely happy that his semester is almost over, so hopefully things will be better. He has been busy with work and is doing really well with his compost. Check out his blog! 

New bike pics again.

Taylor trying it out. His boss actually just gave him a new bike, but I have yet to get pictures. We are excited about the bike adventures the summer will bring.

The Burley Wray's stopped by on Easter Sunday. It was so fun to see them and catch up. We haven't seen them since the wedding. The girls are getting so big. We miss them so much!



Classic Reese pic.



So I am taking a digital imaging class this semester. I don't need it to graduate, but I have really been wanting to take it. We got a new DSLR camera for Christmas, so I am finally learning how to use it. Here are some recent pics I have taken, and no edits in photoshop! If you want to see more of my projects, check out my photo blog.
Grandpa's horse, 'Lady.'

Around the farm.

Vince was burning the field.

Good old Wrigley

My hot man. (Funny thing about this picture... I told him to look very serious)





Taylor shoveling compost on our garden.


So here is a self taken, self portrait... don't judge me. It was for an assignment.

And here is the edited version. Taylor said, 'were you trying to go for the Marilyn Monroe look.' Of course I said yes.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! I'm jealous you got to see the girls! They are getting bigger and bigger! Also jealous of the bikes! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photography Beccs... I need to learn more, maybe you can teach me. Glad you guys had a a good easter- we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your gorgeous photos, you're a natural! I may recruit you to do some family pics of us sometime! Those ones of the girls are cute. It was so fun to see you guys for a bit, come see us soon! Good luck with your crazy schedules!

    ReplyDelete