Monday, May 2, 2011

holiday in alpine

Ok first off, the Wray's dog, Wrigley, got hurt this week, so I had to take pictures of his cute 'party hat.' He is doing much better!


We went down to Utah for the weekend. We haven't been down since the first part of March. It was fun to see friends and family. On the way down we stopped by to see some friends. My friends Lindsay and Kyle had their baby girl, Halle. It worked out perfect because we were able to stop by and see them. We went out to dinner with Rach and Tan, Lindsay and Jake to Cafe Rio. It was a blast to catch up with my friends. 




Then we headed down to Alpine and hung out with the fam. Tay and my brothers went to see the new Fast and the Furious. I wasn't invited, but I was glad. I hung out with Liz and Darby. It was a fantastic weekend. Sunday around 5 we were all packed and ready to go, but my family talked us into staying. So we left early this morning to get to class and work on time! Here are a few of the many pictures I took.




























1 comment: