Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend hike and new bike!


This weekend we went for a little adventure hike in the lava rocks west of Shelley. There are some ice caves. Taylor hadn't been there since first grade, so I was a little nervous that we wouldn't find it, but he did! It was really cool. I have never seen anything like it. It was a beautiful day to be outside, except for the wind, and the fact that I put my hand in a cactus...but we did get a little sun and it was so nice to be outside.
This turned out to be kind of a weird stretchy picture, but it shows the ice-cave






Last weekend I bought a bike. I have been wanting one for a while. I really like it and have used it almost everyday since I got it. My Grandpa Alexander inspired me. He rides his bike about 30 miles a day for exercise. He is amazing and in has really good health. Now I'm just hoping that the wind will quiet down!



2 comments: