Monday, April 11, 2011

Island Park, St. George, and much, much more....!

We have done a lot of fun stuff lately and have been really busy. We were on the road for a couple of weeks in a row and I told Taylor it was time to stay put for a while. We went to Island Park and stayed at Uncle Dwight's cabin with Barry and Sam Christensen and their little boy Warren. It was a fun get away weekend. We ate great food, stayed up late playing games and went snowmobiling. It was beautiful, but still so much snow, in some spots you could barely see the tops of the stop signs. 
The boys playing with the marble set.
Taylor and Warren

Sam and Warren

We also went to St. George a few weekends ago with my brother John and his wife Rachael. It was a blast to be in the nicer weather. We played outside, played games, stayed up late, watched a lot of movies, went mini-golfing, visited with my grandparents, and played with my cute nieces. Taylor and I decided to drive down to Vegas one day. It was such a treat for me! Taylor spoiled me and took me to the outlets. I got some killer deals, my favorite being a dress from Banana Republic. 

Charley and B riding bikes



Taylor's sister Paige is super talented. She is in the Bluegrass band at BYU-Idaho. They had a concert last week and it was fantastic. Go Paige!





We are planting a garden this year. The Wray's have been so generous and are letting us plant it in their yard. I am so excited. I love gardening and being outside. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Taylor has been selling compost so I think it's going to be awesome.



Taylor and his dog Wrigley



And finally, pictures of our apartment. It is a sweet pad!
The bathroom

The bedroom:
My parents gave us this beautiful bedroom set. 



The kitchen


As for us. We are happy. Taylor is busy with school and has recently started 2 jobs. Selling compost and doing landscaping. Next week I start my last semester at BYU-Idaho. My internship has offered to let me work through the summer, so I will continue working at Teton Radiology/ Medical Imaging Associates in their marketing and advertising. 















4 comments:

  1. Super cute apartment, I love your shower curtain (is that weird?) You guys sure have been busy, we hope that when the traveling bug bites again you will come see us in Burley :) Miss ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys sounds super busy! I don't wonder why you want to stay put for a while! But sometimes it's nice to be that busy too! Way cute apartment. LOVE your bedroom set :) All very cute! I too love your shower curtain...so no Ash, it's not weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your apartment pics! So cute... I love the bedroom set. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Thanks for the pics of st. george, it was a blast with you guys and we are so glad you came!

    ReplyDelete