Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally a new post!

Things have been going well. Taylor went to Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I missed him dearly. I stayed here with Jill and Paige, and had fun girls time. We had a lot of fun and I am so lucky to have them close by, otherwise I think I would have been the loneliest soul on the planet. I went down to Utah to stay with my parents for the weekend. It was a blast being with my Mom and my little sister. I got spoiled and played tons with my nieces and nephews. Taylor finally came home late Saturday night. It was a fun weekend away.
Cute Rockwell on the tramp


Brittana always sucking her fingers


I love this picture of her! 

This is Dean trying not to smile.


and this is his cute smile!


Good ole T-Bone

Sammy making funny faces.

Sammy took me for a nature hike. He was the leader.


I think this is the my favorite picture of the whole night!


Charley trying not to step in deer poop


Some cool nature stuff we found in the backyard.


Taylor and Dean on the go-cart

Matt and Heidi

The boys feeding the fish

Lizzy's hot outfit. She can totally pull if off.

Taylor on the tramp with the boys.

2 comments:

  1. Hoorah for a new post! You are a pretty good photog, love all those shots of your cute nieces and nephews. I missed Andrew too, it was a long week for me. I should have come up to play with you guys! Anyways, you miss ya, you guys need to come down for a visit pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of the fam! All those kids are hilarious. We had a blast in St. George with you guys! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete