Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Moved!

I am trying to catch up on all of my blogging before I have the baby (I am due today:) and if he doesn't show up tonight, I'll get induced tomorrow!) In the last month we moved to Bountiful, UT- land of the Braves. Ha ha my hometown. Its fun and very different to live here and be so close to my family. I'm pretty sure some of them are already sick of us! We are finally settled and ready for our new baby to arrive. I have been sitting on pins and needles for the past week and a half and I can't wait to meet the little guy. These pics are from our last week in Shelley and on the road back and forth as I felt like we were for a few weeks.





These pics are from my cell phone. This was our life for a while. Al sleeping in the car!



Yep sleepin in the carseat. Anyways, after going back and forth, we finally moved and made it to Bountiful. We love our new apartment and the neighborhood we live in. Its been an adjustment, but we really love it. I will post pics of our apartment soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment