Monday, April 15, 2013

Sammy's Baptism

We went down to Alpine to go to my nephew Sammy's baptism. It was such an awesome experience to  see my brother Sam baptize his little boy. Sammy is so special to me and I am so glad we were there for his big day. It was a great day to be with family and celebrate Sammy's big day. We had a fantastic brunch at Sam and Jessica's afterwards. 


Grandma Great with Desi



Rach is such a great mom!

Dad and Dave


Rock getting me with his sword

The grandmas solving the world's problems


Char and Boo

The rest of the day we just hung around and then went to the movie 42 with my parents. We went to the 9:30 movie- way to late for me these days! It was a great movie and fun being out with everyone. Here we are playing outside. Al loves the swing




Love my Lilly bear



I love these pictures I got of Tay and Al playing in the swing. They are the best buds.














Liz is taking a photography class and she was doing portraits. She took these and edited some of them herself. I love how they turned out!















No comments:

Post a Comment