Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mommy and Me

Alexander and I had our pictures taken by some of my good friends Andrea and Katelyn. We are taking turns taking pictures with our kids just hanging out at home as a gift to each other for Mothers Day. I went first since I am going out of town this week with my mom and sisters to London. I am so grateful to have such talented friends. These pictures mean so much to me and I want to do something like this with all of my babies. All moms should have pictures like this!


















These pictures are from Katelyn Wray Photography. Check out her website here and her Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful portraits! Talented ladies you are! And London? Gasp! Say hello to Kate for me! I'm green with envy over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so amazing!! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete