Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!

We went down to my parents for Easter weekend. We did a kids egg hunt and let the under 2's go first. He is Al, Lilly and Henry on the go.
He didn't care about the eggs, he was just throwing them like a ball.













Love these 3 little buddies just checking out their stash.





Clark and Wes



These pics of Henry are hilarious he opened up a chocolate bar and got it all over the place



After the kids hunt we had the adult hunt. Taylor and I were only got $10 but my brother John and his wife found $70 ha ha they scored this year! Then we had a bbq with everyone and after we went to the Jazz game with Mike and Darby.

We came home Sunday morning before Church because I had to sing in Sacrament and we fed the missionaries. So we had had to put out his Easter basket after Church. These pics are of his first peep. He went crazy.













We got him a big red ball and some flip flops for Easter. He was freaking out at the store when I got the ball and wouldn't stop crying because I wouldn't let him hold it. Then I hid it in my closet and he totally found it. Every time the door was open to our room he would beeline it to the closet and just sit there and look at it because he couldn't reach it. He hasn't stopped playing with it. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment