Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas!

I am kicking myself because I put our camera on the tripod and had it one video the whole time during Christmas morning, so I only have this one picture while we were at home:( the video is classic though. Al got a tool bench, a tool box, lots of horses, trucks, tractors, Woody and Bullseye, a Nephi action figure, and I made him that little poofy pillow. Wyatt got some clothes, shoes and a book! Taylor got me some hot rollers for my hair, some clothes, 3 pairs of earrings. Taylor got some basketball shorts, scriptures on cd, a tie...is it bad I really can't remember what I got him?
We hung out for a while in the morning, then went back down to Alpine for brunch. I had to get a pic of my boys on Christmas.





It was such a fun season this year, especially with Al. We can't wait for more Christmas's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment