Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Eve evening

Our family tradition is to have pizza and wings on Christmas Eve. There was a TON of food and it was delicious!





Of course our mexican coke was there:)

Then the real party began. This year my Dad ordered some fun nativity costumes for the kids. Britanna was Mary this year. She rode Copper down to the barn and we all met her there.
We were trying to get the kids to line up for a picture. Al was terrified of anyone who had a beard because Lizzy scared him early with one.


Some students from my Dad's BYU ward came. 

Of course Grams and Gramps were there.



Mom trying to get the kids to do their part.

Al was a Dalmatian cow.







Wyatt made the perfect baby Jesus. He was so content with all of the craziness happening around him.











Giving him gifts




We had to get one of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus




Cute cow and angel.

What a memorable time for all of us. I love spending Christmas Eve with my family, even though it is totally crazy, I love it so much. And I love that my kids are getting to know their Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. (We missed the Brossards!) It was a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of our Savior. 
After the nativity, we opened up our sibling and cousin exchange gifts. Al just hung out with T-Bone. I love this picture! We drove back to Bountiful late that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment