Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cart ride with Copper

After the Ranch we went to my parents and hung out for the rest of the weekend. We were able to meet my newest niece, Rosalyn. She is beautiful and made me baby hungry! Darby was giving her snuggles too:)


Best picture ever!

Taylor hooked up the cart so Al could ride with copper and my Dad took him around for a ride. He is obsessed with horses right now and always makes the noise. He did not want to get out of the cart, so Taylor took him too.
















Mikey got out the 4-wheelers for the kids...who was more excited?








Anna and Moosey. She loves dogs!



We went swimming and had pizza with all of the cousins, put the babies to bed, and then we went to World War Z with Mike and Darby. I actually really liked it and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment