Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lake Powell 2012...part 2

So like I said I took a ton of pictures. I wish I had it in me to narrate each one of them. Maybe I'll have time someday to type it all in. As you can see we had a blast and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment