Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lake Powell 2012...part 1

Every year we look forward to the week in Lake Powell we spend with my Family. We headed to Page , AZ from Las Vegas and met my brother John and his family at the local pizza joint Strombolis. We met up with a bunch of my other siblings and their kids at Antelope Point and unloaded our gear on the Houseboat. We hadn't seen Dave and Shauna forever and it was so fun to see them and their kids again. Anyways, the week was fantastic and full of memories as usual. We eat good food, play games, stay up late and play all day in the water. This year was no exception. The baby did great after his tooth came in and I think he really enjoyed the water. I took a ton of pictures- seriously like thousands, so I am in the process of sifting through/editing them. 

I took so many pictures of this little princess. She kept driving the houseboat to Carl's Jr., Lagoon and Disneyland. It was hilarious.
We had an awesome beach this year so the kids played in the sand and they were out there constantly.





























Jess is awesome at surfing. She always finds the sweet spot.














































The boys were hilarious on the water weenie. Mikey brought jerseys for all of them to wear over their life jackets.
Darb did my hair it was way sweet. She took a picture so I could see it.

 The Memory Maker











Dad in his glory
























This kid was so good. He loved the boat.






































































We had to take a picture with the baby and his aunties. His shirt said 'kickin it with my auntie.'
Lilly was so funny she would crawl up the Alex and grab the binky right out of his mouth. It was pretty funny so we just gave him her binky.


The kids went on their water weenie ride.


























Luke was so happy he was the only survivor.













I don't know how they talked me into getting on this baby again- but it was a blast!













Rock was crazy- he was always diving off the boat















No comments:

Post a Comment