Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bath time and Daddy time

Alexander is at such a fun age. He is so happy and loves to play. He is learning to sit up but is still a little wobbly- that would explain all the bumps and bruises on his little head. Yesterday he was taking a nap and I heard a blood curdling scream. I ran in his room and he had turned in the crib and his little leg was stuck in the slats of the crib. He had tried to wiggle it out, but in the process had only got stuck worse- it was all the way up to his chubby little thigh. I tried to wiggle it out but I couldn't and the poor little guy was just screaming. I ran and got some peanut butter and smeared it on all over to slide his leg out. It is bruised all over, but he is ok. I guess we need to get a crib bumper. Anyways, besides that he is happy as a lark. We are excited for our trip to Las Vegas and then to Lake Powell next week. Here are some pictures I have caught this week.











1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I just laughed out loud when I read this peanut butter nice save bec!

    ReplyDelete