Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day...Taylors first official!

Can I begin with how much I love being married? Taylor is the best husband and father. He is the most patient and understanding person I know. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt and is so giving. It has been so fun to be a parent with him. I especially love watching him with Alexander. He is constantly playing with him, making him laugh and singing to him. He talks about things they will do in the future and adventures they will have. Taylor is the best man I know and I'm so grateful to be married to him. It's amazing to look back and see the miracles that brought us together. I am also so grateful for my Dad and for the high standard he set. He is such a great example of hard work and sacrifice. He is the most Christlike person I know. He is a wonderful dad and grandpa. I'm also grateful for the amazing Father-in-Law I have. I just love Vince. I could talk to him all day, everyday. He knows everything about everything and is such an easy going fun dad. I'm also grateful that he raised such a good man to be my husband. Taylor and I both have wonderful grandpa's and I love all of them so much too. Happy Fathers Day to all my favorite daddy's!

My two sweet boys!

 The candybar poster we made for Tay


Yes...these are bacon roses.



 Eating raspberry crepes before church.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor is such a cute Dad. I love Alexander's "missionary" pictures. He is so handsome and adorable. your trip back east looked amazing too! that is awesome you got to do that and that Alexander did so well, he seems so sweet. I need to see him more!

    ReplyDelete