Sunday, June 17, 2012

Alexander is 4 months!

Oh how the summer time flies. I wish I could pause time and the season and enjoy the nice weather a little longer. I heard someone say that 4 months is the 'golden age' of babyhood. The baby is so fun and getting so big. At his 4 month checkup he weighed in at 17 lbs (88%) and 27"long (98%). We got him a playstation toy where he can sit/stand in it and twist around to play with different toys. We thought we got it early so he could grow into it and I didn't think he would know what to do with it, but right when we put him in he just loved it. Its so fun to watch him play with the different toys and discover how his hands work. He puts everything in his mouth. He is still nursing every 2-4 hours and still takes 4-5 naps a day. He can roll from his back to his tummy. He makes lots of sounds and blows bubbles with his mouth. He loves when Taylor sings to him and gets the giggles. He is so ticklish and he loves the bath and walks with mommy. We took these pictures for Taylor for Fathers Day..."I hope they call me on a mission"

No comments:

Post a Comment