Thursday, April 19, 2012

Farewell Grandma and Grandpa Wray....and we moved!



Taylor's grandparents left this week to serve a mission at the Nauvoo Temple. I am so excited for them and very jealous. They are going to love it! They invited us to stay in their home in Shelley while they are gone. It is for sure going to be 6 months, but possibly could be 18 months. We are just grateful to save the money and I'm not going to lie...I LOVE being out of our basement apartment and into a house. It's been a crazy week moving and getting settled, and we are still working on it. I'm so grateful for all the family and friends who have helped us move.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got moved okay! That is so awesome you guys get a house to live in! I LOVE LOVE Alexander's baby blessing pictures- he is so smiley and love the laugh- so precious!

    ReplyDelete