Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conference weekend

So we headed down to Utah for a mission reunion and conference. It was fun to visit with old friends and see my mission president. We also spent lots of time with family, rode horses, played in the sun and relaxed...
Taylor's favorite mission companion Bryce and his girlie friend came by to visit. Rochelle is from Alpine, and she actually had been to my parents house before to hang out with one of my brothers, but we never made the connection until now!




Saturday we all took turns riding the horses. Darby and I went on a ride with Dad later, but I didn't get any pics. I rode Abner, he is such a sweet horse. This is John on Abner.

Dad on Doc

Here is Rock on Hop





It was Sammy's 7th Birthday on Sunday. He is so handsome and such a good boy. Here is he decorating easter egg sugar cookies for everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment