Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekend fun and baby bump

So lately I have been feeling a lot better, and by a lot, I mean A LOT!!! I made dinner almost every night this past week, and was able to keep everything down. I even had seconds (ok maybe thirds) of my favorite dinner, Hawaiian Haystacks. So I definitely have been putting on some weight, which I am glad because I need to start catching up! Lately I have taken double looks at myself in the mirror because my belly is starting to round out (and not just the beer gut that I had on my mission). Here is the first picture of the baby bump...18 weeks!








This weekend we went on a little adventure. I told Taylor I just wanted to go for a drive and go somewhere I had never been before. So we started out with going to the classic Reeds Dairy to get ice cream and see the new baby goats. Then we drove out west of our house and Taylor took me to see Frank Vandersloot's house. Ok his estate. It was amazing. We drove around it a few times and drove out in the country for a while. It was so peaceful and fun to be together. All in all it was a relaxing and memorable weekend. Taylor is working so hard in school and I am so proud of him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment