Monday, August 8, 2011

Graduation!



I finally did it! I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor degree in Business and Communication. I also was awarded the Newel K. Whitney Scholar Award from the Communication Department. I'm just so grateful that I was able to finish before the baby gets here. I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful parents and my amazing husband. Taylor has been so great this last semester with both of us working, me going to school full time and being sick. He pretty much took over all of the household chores, making dinner, doing the dishes and more. He even helped me with my homework and would read a chapter assignment over the phone to me as I drove to Rexburg in the mornings. What a man!


Commencement in the BYU-I Center. It was the largest Summer Graduating class of BYU-I. Elder Paul Sybrosky (SP?) of the Seventy spoke.

My poor parents... picture thanks to Liz.








Liz and Darb came too!





I think this is an attempt to get a picture of me during the Business and Comm department convocation.

Walking...



My favorite professor, Brother Cannon.



I did not want to look at the camera.




The girls.


My parents have more pictures on their camera, so I will have to get a hold of those to post. Liz and Darb were going to stay the weekend and play with us, but my Sister-in-law Jessica got in a terrible car accident with her boys so they all headed home. They are all ok, but check out the accident here.

No comments:

Post a Comment