Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sleeping baby and meeting old friends!

My favorite thing about newborns is morning snuggle time. My least favorite thing about newborns is how fast they grow. Wyatt is getting so big and I hate that:(




My good friend Lindsay and I haven't seen each other forever. We haven't even met each others babies. Our missions overlapped, then we got married around the same time and both lived away from Bountiful. Her little family is in Logan where she is getting her Masters degree and her husband is going to school as well. They hope to get an internship in SLC next semester so hopefully we will be seeing more of each other!

She loved snuggling Wyatt too. And we both named our boys after our maiden-names. 

Here is little Jones. He is so cute!




Al was enjoying a mysterious toothbrush...





Very entertained by Jake!

It was so good to see you Linds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment