Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alexander: 19 months

I have been a bit behind about journaling Al's monthly growth and what he is up to lately. He is a hoot. He picks up new words everyday and recently he calls me MOMMAS and Taylor DADDAS. And he yells it over and over again, even if i reply back to him. We think he just likes to hear himself say it. Its pretty cute. He still is obsessed with Buzz and Woody. He has his little Buzz guy and makes a flying noise whooooossshhhhhh when he plays with him. He is obssessed his horses and still says, "I ride that." He loves to ride Copper when we visit my parents. He can say 'raff' (giraffe) and 'ephmat' (elephant) He constantly asks if he can watch a 'show' and will bring me the 'mote.' He definitely has been watching too much TV, but that is how we have been surviving. He loves to read his books and he is obsessed with Taylor's scriptures. He loves to carry them around and he got in trouble because he ripped the pages, but now he knows better and just carries around the case. He went to nursery last Sunday by himself and lasted almost the whole time before he realized Taylor was gone and they had to go get him, so hopefully it will just get better every week. He also loves to go outside, we have been going for walks and to the park. He also loves the bathtub and playing with the bubbles. I taught him to put them on his face and say 'ho ho ho' like Santa Clause. He loves to 'codor' (color) and stickers. He will sit for hours with his Mickey Mouse book. He is eating really well and loves Grandma Jills raspberry jam on pretty much anything, he licks it off first. He loves yogurt, milk and beans. He loves to dance and loves the old music that my Mom used to put on for me and my siblings, "See me run." He has the cutest dance moves and does a somersault all by himself. We love our little Al. He gives the best hugs and kisses and makes me so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment