Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hammer Christmas in Albion

We spent a few days with the Hammer family at an old college in Albion, Idaho. We stayed in one of the old dorms, it was so beautiful. The days were filled with food, family and games. So fun! Some of us went night skiing at Pomerelle.  I hadn't been in 3 years, so it was super fun to go with Taylor.


The last night we did some major karaoke. It was so fun to see everyone get into it. Grandma Hammer started the night off.

















 Taylor sang his childhood favorite song, "Achy breaky heart" by Billy Rae Cyrus. So classic. I love this kid!















Gordon was definitely the best entertainer.
















All the moms sang "All the sing ladies" by Beyonce. It was hilarious.


Yeah, I was definitely pulling out my air guitar. Paige and I sang a classic Neil Diamond.


From Albion, we headed down to Utah to spend time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment